My last chanels for a LONG time...

Diana: Thanks! It fits on my shoulder, but it's a TIGHT fit. I'll post modeling pics tomorrow when there's natural light.

Lady_chinadoll: Thank you! The blue left me speechless too, that's why she came home w/me. I bought both from the South Coast Plaza boutique on Friday. I *think* it's a distressed lambskin, but I could be wrong. I read in another post that it's a distressed calfskin. It's really soft, but durable, and feels more like a crushed lambskin to me.

Hi hottie! :smile: Yes, I HAD to get the blue when I saw it IRL. It looks amazing w/black, white, grey, brown, basically everything. It's not a dark navy blue and is more of a marine blue. Please get the brown and don't forget to post pics! :yes: I'm going to post modeling pics tomorrow when I there's natural light.

Sammi: Thank you! I couldn't chose one over the other and I know that if I passed up either one, I'd regret it. I passed up the purple LB last year and I'm still kicking myself over that. So are you loving your wallet?

Ahh, I can’t wait to see the modeling pics!! :smile: You always look soo amazing!! :heart: I got your PM’s and finally uploaded Italy pics, so I’ll be PMing you when I get a chance (classes tomorrow, and U.S. Open on tues.!!)! :smile: Ohhh, and are my Chanel radar eyes deceiving me, or is that really the black N/S MC tote in the background haha?! :nuts:

GTOfan: Thank you! I love, love, love your bordeaux GST. Congrats again!

Minal: :yahoo: I can't wait to see your pics! G'luck w.your classes. LOL, oh yeah! I forgot about your beloved US open! Hahah, you're good! :roflmfao: Yes, it's the glazed E/W in the background. I'll pm you later w/the details.

Thank you LVobsessed415!

Malleysmama: Thanks! I think I love the blue a tiny bit more than the grey.:heart:

can't wait to see your modelling pictures, you always look fabulous!!

one more question: is the stitching on the gray lady braid white? or is it just the flash from the picture?

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! They are both AMAZING!!!!! What a great way to complete your Chanel collection. There's only one problem - - - where are the modeling pics????? I need to see them on!!!!!!

Congrats Jen!!!!! :heart::heart:

I was just about to take the Lady Braid bowler off my wish list, but now that I read you're post, I feel that I really *need* the blue one! These are 2 great bags to buy before your Chanel hiatus. I waitlisted for this bag months ago, and it may be my next bag unless one of the new Le Marais bags tempt me more. Congrats and enjoy your TDF lady braid's! And please post modeling pics!

-Stephanie (pond23)