my last bbag purchase of the year!! bg pink work!!

1. :supacool: since I sold my LV epi carryall, I was looking for a good deal on a work for when I travel ... I didn't want to spend full price for something that would get thrown around on airplane floors (I cringed when I put my day on the floor last time I flew), so I was waiting until I found something used and cheap and pretty .... finally I found her!! here she is, Miss 05 Bubblegum Pink Work!! :heart:

[​IMG]

modeling pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my current collection! my next purchase is going to be an 08 turq twiggy, which I think will round out my collection nicely!

2. i love your collection! i love the size of the work, the color of the pewter first and the apple green twiggy. WOW!!

3. Very cool collection! I agree, '08 Turq will look beautiful with your bags.

4. I love it, very cute. congrats!

5. Score!!! That BG is marvey :yes:

6. Congrats!

7. very nice, congrats!

8. I think turquoise will be the perfect addition. LOVE your BG work. Congrats!

9. CONGRATS! it looks in good shape too! a great find!

10. Gorgeous Lisa!!!! I keep looking at the Work for when I want something a little bigger than a city!!! And yummy BG pink is gorgeous!

11. :yahoo:VERY nice, what a score!! Congratulations, it's gorgeous!

12. Wow! Love it! You have such a beautiful colorful collection! Great taste! and the turquoise would be the perfect addition.:tup:

13. A Big Yay for a gorgy BG Work!!!!!!!:love:

You know, it's a good idea buying a beat-up pretty Work....:idea:

14. Wait a sec...did I hear you type "last purchase of the year?" :weird:

Are you crazy? Did you not see the swatches for 2008?

Some bags will be released in December, baby! You'd better plan on it!

Great color; I'd kill for a BG First in mint condition.

15. Such a great color! Congrats!