My last and best unveiling...

kim_mac

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
so, timing is everything. my good friend (and fellow hermes lover) called her SA about a wallet, and the SA told her that "something" really good just came in the store. she rushed over to see and found that someone else was checking it out! trying it in front of the mirror and everything. well, she and her SA waited a bit, and into the glass case it went. so, my friend's SA gets it and hands it over to her. she really loves it but has to pass but is so thoughtful she calls me...very excited! she knows i'm looking for this "something"...

when i went into pick it up and see it IRL, i was floored. it's soooo pretty and perfect. even better than my imagination. i am in LOVE. this is my grail. sad to say that this is my final bag (at least for a REALLY long time). this was a terrific ride. joining this forum with all you amazing hermes lovers. i've learned SO much. really couldn't have done it without you all. the sharing of knowledge, advice, excitement. and of course the exciting ride of choosing, waiting, and finally taking home!

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 63
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• flash frontal.jpg
    flash frontal.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 337