My last 24 hours... Or...no...goodbye...hello!

1. Hmmm... A lot of "handbag action" in my life over the last 24 hours...

I received a call yesterday that my Saks request for the large DS tote in brown had not been picked up yet, but that I should call back if I was interested in the Diamond Shine line as bags had just arrived...

I returned home from work yesterday to a message that the Cloudy Bundle N/S tote had arrived and was on hold for me...

I reflected on the Cloudy Bundle N/S tote...

I called Saks back and ordered up the Diamond Shine tote in red...should receive sometime next week...

I looked at the Cloudy Bundle N/S tote again and decided against...

2. So, it was NO to the Cloudy Bundle N/S tote (in pic) and yes to the red Diamond Shine (no pics, I not really sure as to what I actually ordered...have not seen the line IRL...will be a surprise next week)...

Cloudy Bundle N.S Tote.jpg
  3. Then, I started to think more about the Cloudy Bundle bowler... I love the leather, but I have not been ablel to make the bag work for me...

So, a trip to the boutique today to ponder an exchange (and return the LV stamped bag that "we" decided against)...

4. Socal, any specific reason you turn down the CB tote???

5. so, it's the drawstring the only way to close the bag??? Have you seen the east west version since I am more into the EW version...

6. Did not see anything at the Chanel boutique that I had to have, so it was GOODBYE CB bowler, no exchange...

Chanel 004.jpg Chanel 005.jpg
  7. The tote just did not seem as fabulous in the store pic as in the previous Rachel pic... :confused1:

It has a drawstring top and a magnetic closure according to the SA. I have not seen the E/W version, but from the Nordstrom PDF...it looks like it has a drawstring top as well...

Also, I needed to decide against something as I am (or was) still pondering the modern chain and dark brown COCO... :wtf:

8. I LOVE that tote! What's the problem w/ it?

What do those go for?

9. I see, did you get the CB tote at SCP??

I am also in a delimma myself......CB EW tote or Modern Chain tote in red or black......

10. I am glad that it has magnetic closure though, so I can close the bag without using the drawstring, which is really good.

11. Okay...will continue the saga...

Next, said GOODBYE to the LV Stamped "Ad" Bag...the handles were too short for me... I liked to look at the bag, but the more I though about it, I decided I probably would not use (or would not use more than 2-3 times)...

LV 001.jpg LV 002.jpg
  12. And THEN...I went into Hermes to look at a pair of shoes I was thinking about...I know, this is the Chanel thread, but I really, really wanted to share with my friends...

My favorite SA HAD A BIRKIN FOR ME TO LOOK AT! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Oh my, HELLO Birkin...wore her right out of the store!

LOL...net spending "within reason"... :lol:

Hermes Birkin 005.jpg Hermes Birkin 003.jpg
  13. I saw the diamond shine totes today. The red was fabulous, but only came in large and it was too big for everyday use. The smaller tote would have been perfect but it only came in blue and I didn't like the blue color for myself. Each, small & large, tote was available in black but I wasn't all that thrilled with the shine in black.

14. Well there you go then! Can't go wrong with a Birkin. CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo:

15. Now, I promise to talk about Chanel...

Swanky, the N/S tote is $2295. The style number is A33458 Y04309. It was available at the Nordstrom Seattle store last night.

I have not tried it on, so I can't describe "fit". I LOVE the CB leather, but am trying to decided between 3-4 bags at this point to keep my Chanel rotation at a manageable level. I have the black leather COCO, the black MM tote, and the large black DS tote...decided I had enough black Chanel bags right now and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bags I have...