my large ultimate soft

1. I went to the Chanel boutique at South Coast Plaza yesterday and I bought the Ultimate soft in black. I had wanted the medium one and they only had it in a dark beige so I bought the large one. I kind of wish I would have gotten the smaller one if they had it but for $1795 it is a whole lot of bag! I think the bag was waiting for me, it was in the back and untouched. Well I got my first chanel! I had a cotton club pochette but I returned it, the zipper bugged me and had the strap been longer it would have been perfect. Anyway I do love my new bag and I am worried about it losing its shape, it is pretty thick leather and I plan on stuffing it when not in use.

2. Congrats!! I love the ultimate soft...it's probably the only hobo bag I've ever liked!

3. Congrats! I love the Ultimate Soft! :smile:

4. I have one too, you need to keep some kind of stuffing in it when you use it to as a base support.

5. Congrats. I love that bag.

6. Congrats and Enjoy.

7. great bag - congrats!

8. I wanted that bag but couldn't find it. I thinks it's a fabulous bag!

9. OMG I love that bag too!! Post pics when you can!!

10. Congrats! Would love to see pics!

11. Congrats! I love that bag. Please post pics when you get it! :biggrin:

12. thanks everyone, here are the pictures I took them using my macbook so they are not that great but enjoy! I am not tall, I am 5ft but the bag is not that huge on me because I am not so tiny ;)

Photo 15.jpg Photo 16.jpg Photo 21.jpg Photo 18.jpg
  13. I see it now. Wow! Gorgeous!

14. i wanna see:smile:

15. Congrats on your new baby. Yes, post pictures - we love pictures.:drool: