My ladybug bag and updated collection pics!

1. I picked up my ladybug hobo bag from the post office this morning and I'm in love!!! Here is it (sorry the pics are so blurry.)...

[​IMG]

And here is my collection, I think it needs some more blue and some pink, no?...

[​IMG]

2. Nice collection! The ladybug bag is really cute.

3. I don't know if you have an aversion to brand mixing LOL, but Brighton has some really cute ladybug accessories - keyfob, purse charm, etc. I've also seen a I THINK Kate Spade ladybug change purse. But that's my matchymatch side peeping out.:p

4. I'm going to have to look into that...I love Coach but ladybugs are kinda my thing too. Thanks!

5. I've never seen the ladybug on the green background but I love it! Its such a nice contrast against the bright red bugs!

6. pretty lady bug bag...its perfect for summer! and i soo want that agenda.

7. Yeah, I used to work for Brighton and they had some cute Ladybug stuff

8. Very cute! Congrats! :yahoo:

9. Cute bag!! And nice collection too!!

10. Great bag for summer!

Nice collection!!

11. That is adorable! Congrats! I :heart: ladybugs! :yes:

12. love the bag (i love ladybugs too) and...looove the collection

13. Yep Brighton has a ton of cute accessories! I mix brands as long as the metal colors match. I have my Brighton FL keyfob/charm on my Soho Large Satchel, love how it jingles there!

14. The ladybug bag is super cute!! My MIL loves ladybugs-thanks for the Brighton tips!

15. That ladybug bag is so cute!! I've never seen one like that before. Nice collection too!! :smile: