My Lady Braid Was Stolen :-(

1. As you read it in the title:sad:. My lady braid satchel was stolen. You gyus are the only ones that can understand my sadness. I am still in shock! It happend on Friday night at a club i was at with my best friend. I don't even have the courage to go into details. It was my newest and most loved bag of all. It was bought at a trip i had went to London and it was one of the 2 things i bought there(i bought a pair of Louboutins as well). Inside was my new rouze vif balenciaga wallet, my car keys, my home keys and a lot of money. Afterwards i could't even get my car and leave. I am devastated and very very very sad. I am determined to find again this bag and buy it once again. It was one of the worst days of my life. I will try to find it through the store here but i don't know if i will have any luck. Please have your eyes open for me should you see it anywhere, please pm me. If you see it at a store please ask them if they can ship the bag to Europe. Thank you in advance. Here is a pic of what i used to have...i think i'm going to cry...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
  2. im so sorry to hear this i hope everything gets sorted out.
  3. Oh that's just terrible.....I hope everything will work out in the end.....
  4. Oh handbag addict, I am so sorry to hear about your bag being stolen, how terrible! I hope you'll be able to get it back. When I called the NM in Atlanta last week they still had the black one. The number is 404-266-8200, please ask for Pia at designer handbags, I know she'll take good care of you.
  5. I feel for you. That is so awful.
  6. :sad:OMG handbag Addict I'm so sorry !I don't really know what to say!
    I PMed you if I can do something via the Vienna boutique!HUGS!:heart:
  7. I am so, so sorry! I also had a purse stolen from me, so I feel for you! *Hugs*
  8. That is awful! I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope that you find another one and that everything else turns out ok.
  9. Thank you everyone for your honest love and understanding... In some way i feel better knowing that some pople out there care for what happened to me...Sincerely thank you!
  10. Oh my! It must have been awful for you! I had my bag stolen once (when I was touring London) and I totally feel for you. Hope everything works out and you can get the same bag soon.
  11. OMG i am soooo soooo sorry, i can understand the sadness, i almost cry myself reading this :crybaby:

hugs to u and hope u can find the replacement soon
  12. Very sorry for you. I completely understand your sadness. Hope the thief is caught.
  13. OMG my heart just sunk!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO sorry this happened to you....Geez girl..Hang in there...Hope you had a spare set of keys somewhere too..Ouch!!! Sending you **hugs**....You'll find another Lady..the pfr's will rally for you!! Keep us posted!
  14. Oh No! I'm so sorry!
    Hope you'll find your bag soon!
  15. I am so sorry, how devastating this must be for you. I hope they catch the thief and they are fully prosecuted.