My Kooba Nicole and my personal Model

1. I took a few pics of my Nicole tonight. I love the bag. Nice soft leather that I found can be smushed and look more like the Elux pic. I got Hubby to be my model. So now you can judge this bag on a person of more Average size. My hubby is not a waif thin size 2 model and I think he wears the bag well....LOL Probably there is not many of you who are 6'4" and 250 lbs so take that in consideration...LOL

Nicole.JPG

Nicole2.JPG

nicole3.JPG

nicole4.JPG

nicole5.JPG

2. What a beautiful bag and what a good sport! Love the color, the style and it certainly is a nice size bag. He let you take pics from every angle and what a good job he did. You, too. You picked a good guy and some gorgeous bags. What more can a woman want?

3. I love it. Funny enough, I just bought my first Kooba, the same Nicole you have, but in ivory. I love mine too!

4. Congrats! The bag is beautiful. I just got to check it out today at my local Nordstrom and the Nicole in Luggage will be next on my list. Your DH is such a good sport! Thanks for the pics!

5. haha aww your hubby is so sweet to model it! :smile:

It looks great! its a lot bigger then i thought it would be if he is over 6 ft!

Lexie did u get it from the same eBay seller you got the elisha?!

6. Wow, how nice of your Dh! I should show these pics to my Dh. If a 6'4 250lb man can model a bag, he can too! Anyway, the bag is actually a lot bigger than I thought. Or is it b/c you took a close-up pic? On Elux, the model holding the bag seem so much smaller. Which other Kooba bag would you compare it to (size wise)?

7. Great pics! Your DH is a very good sport and he's got the Active Endeavors poses down. You got a good one, there.

Very cute bag!

8. Yes Bessie, I got it from LNinos. It's a large bag but maybe the closeup pics do skew perception a bit. It also will smush in the center and look more sac like if it isn't stuffed. It's rather lightweight. If I had to compare it??? It's really in a class by itself. All I can say for sure is that it is a little smaller than my Husbands Butt!!!! LOLOL

9. He modelled that very well!:biggrin: Can't imagine I would get DH to do that...So this bag is light, Lexie? (You know how I have an issue with the heaviness of the Koobas, if these new bags are lighter, I'm gonna go for one (I asked this in a different thread, but now I can't find the damned thing...) Also have you got any in the Rose colour yet?, looks really lovely in the photos:love:

10. Oh yes, it is on the light side. I'm going to venture to say about Sienna weight or a tad lighter. The leather is very soft. It is not heavy at all on your shoulder.

I will have my Nicole in Rose coming Monday but I'm going to turn around and sell it on eBay because I ordered a Charlie in Rose. I decided I can't have 2 bags same style different colors so this works things out for me. Plus I really became attracted to the Charlie after all.

Hubby is a sweetheart. You should have seen him modeling the HH Lorca in Plum! LOLOL It just is so cute and funny. A Big guy like that modeling women's handbags...LOL Of course you notice his face is always obscured to protect his masculinity!! LOL This is a man who refuses (REFUSES) to use an Attache case for work because "men don't do those kind of things".

11. OK, I just got out my Sienna and Yes, the Nicole is definitely lighter. Not a huge amount but lighter. It has very smushy leather (mine does anyway). Not B-Bag leather but soft compared to Lena or the Pebbled Leathers Kooba had last fall.

12. ^^^LOL, talked about "men handbags" with DH yesterday, just said I felt these days men have a lot to carry as well, what with a cell phone, keys, wallet, PDA, can't stuff it all in your pockets... and he mentioned a guy he'd seen (he's in Singapore at the moment) with a LV mono messenger bag strapped across his body. "Looked really stupid", was DH's take on that, so I don't expect to see him with a bag in the near future...LOL

Please post pics when you get your Charlie in Rose and tell us exactly what kind of pink it is (looks like a soft, dusty pink in the photos, which would be great)

13. Leather sounds really nice, glad they got away from the thicker one I have on the Lena. Love how that bag looks and it's great with jeans, but think I would use it more if it wasn't so heavy..Thanks for getting the Sienna out to compare (wish they would get soft, smooth Sienna's again in all the colours...:smile:)

14. Priceless pics, (and the bag is gorgeous)

Thanks for the smile. :biggrin:

15. Lexie, I know you are the queen, but how many Koobas do you own?????:yahoo: