My kooba is finally here!!!

1. So, Eluxury took forever to process my order and then they sent it via home delivery even though it was a business so that makes it take a little bit longer but I no longer care because my bag is here!!! :yahoo:

I got the Sienna (a little later than everyone else, I know) but its soooo nice, its brown with flowers embossed....soooo nice, its better than I thought it would be!!! I am sooo excited! I will post pics later as I am at work right now.:jammin: :wlae:
  2. Congrats!!!!!!
  3. ooo i can't wait for pix!
  4. Congrats! Glad you like your bag. I still want a Sienna as well, so don't feel like you're late to the party! That's a great bag!
  5. Congratulations! And don't think it's too late to get a particular style. If it's new to you and you love it, that's all that counts!

I'd love to see a picture if you can post one.
  6. I do love it...I can smell the leather in my office and it makes me turn around and look at it just sitting there on my credenza looking oh so pretty! :graucho:

By the way Bloomies had a lot of Koobas with 30% for their private sale....I saw Adas, Jillians, Gingers and Sloanes all 30% off!
  7. Yippee!!!! :wlae:
  8. Wonderful! Glad to hear that your happy with your new Sienna. They really are great bags aren't they? Enjoy.
  9. Yeah for your new Kooba!
  10. Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics.
  11. The Sienna is timeless so you're not late at all. I would love to see them put out the Sienna again in some jazzy new colors.
  12. Congrats on your Kooba! I love my Sienna as well, and still carry it often. It's the bag I get the most compliments on. You're definitely not too late to the party.
  13. congrats!
  14. Congrats! Where are the pics?!?!
  15. I am so glad you love her. I want to see pics of your beauty!