My July Reveal!!!

yoyotomatoe

Live~Laugh~Love
O.G.
Jan 16, 2012
Hi ladies, so here is the newest beauty to my bal collection....presenting to you my Aqua GGH 2007! I got this from a lovely tpfer and gave her a little TLC with leather honey and now she looks like new! Isn't she a beauty??? :hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 1,034
Hi ladies, so here is the newest beauty to my bal collection....presenting to you my Aqua GGH 2007! I got this from a lovely tpfer and gave her a little TLC with leather honey and now she looks like new! Isn't she a beauty??? :hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

Gorgeous bag! Love, love the color! Congratulations!!!!!!!

I am new to Balenciaga and recently bought a (new to me) City in Ink that I think can benefit from some some TLC. May I ask what is "leather honey"?

Gorgeous bag! Love, love the color! Congratulations!!!!!!!

I am new to Balenciaga and recently bought a (new to me) City in Ink that I think can benefit from some some TLC. May I ask what is "leather honey"?
Hi Dolali welcome to balenciaga!! Thank you for your kind words. Leather honey is a wonderful leather care product. They are based in the US and you can purchase it at www.leatherhoney.com. Their prices are very reasonable and the bottle lasts you a long time...just make sure you use sparingly. I apply with my fingers. If you look up the bal care and maintenance thread you can find some information about it and other tpfers results. Hope that helps and feel free to inbox me if you have any more questions!