My January Purchases

Jan 9, 2006
Before I get yelled at for buying stuff on a ban ... I had something to return for store credit. ;)

So, I went to the outlet today, and am glad I did, since there was only ONE lilac suede tote and ONE lilac suede wristlet left!! I also bought exactly what I intended to buy, I am pretty proud of myself! :supacool: Aside from the tote & wristlet, I got a green & white passport cover and two cute scarves. The scarves were $29 each, the passport cover and the wristlet $39, and the tote $159. There was one black signature tote left but someone bought it.

Not too impressed with the selection other than that, they must be holding out until next week for the legacy stuff. They had the new dot and wave lines in khaki and blue ... I wanted to get both blue wristlets but they were still $70! :wtf: which is a bit much for outlet wristlets, haha. my limit is $40 ...

so here are my goodies!!

january.jpg

I am going to go coat the suede stuff with shining monkey in an attempt to keep it clean. :biggrin: I'm going to try to hold off until the leather ergo stuff comes out in April ... we'll see if I can avoid the outlet until then!

I'm going to try to hold off until the leather ergo stuff comes out in April ... we'll see if I can avoid the outlet until then!

Great stuff! I'm with you.... I'm trying to hold myself back until the Ergo stuff comes out too! We need a "waiting for Ergo" club!

Before I get yelled at for buying stuff on a ban ... I had something to return for store credit. ;)

So, I went to the outlet today, and am glad I did, since there was only ONE lilac suede tote and ONE lilac suede wristlet left!! I also bought exactly what I intended to buy, I am pretty proud of myself! :supacool: Aside from the tote & wristlet, I got a green & white passport cover and two cute scarves. The scarves were $29 each, the passport cover and the wristlet $39, and the tote $159. There was one black signature tote left but someone bought it.

Too cute:P Do you think you really can avoid an outlet for 2 months?