My items have arrived!!!

1. I just recieved two packages from FedEx with my Coach purchases! My Legacy signature zip in khaki/ebony, and my Legacy stripe wristlet.

I am a little dissapointed however that my Legacy bag did not come in a Coach box, and I did not recieve a reciept. My tracking ID number did not work but I blame FedEx for that. It has just been a crazy experience but the ladies at Coach were very helpful.

Anyone else have similar experiences?
    Anyone recieve there items without a Coach box?

2. oohhh pics!!! post pics!!!

3. you have to specifiy you want a box when ordering in store. ;)

congrats on your stuff!

4. pix pix pix! let us see your loot, miss!

5. When I've ordered from a store and it was shipped to me, the receipt was sent separately. My SA makes sure that I get a box too, she must request the gift wrap for me. I'd just ask from now on so that you are sure to get a box with your bag. You may not want too many big boxes though, they are big and kinda get in the way! LOL! (and they are hard to hide from SOs and parents!)

And I always request the complimentary gift wrap when ordering on Coach.com.

6. If you really want a box, call and ask if they'll send you one. Explain you forget to check the gift box request. Once they didn't send one when I asked for it and offered to sen it under separate cover. Also you should have received a shipping invoice with your purchase price on it. You need that incase you need to return.

7. Yes, I forgot about the invoice. It should be in a brown folder/holder thingy! LOL! I always keep those and the price tag off the bag.

8. :shrugs:I didn't recieve an invoice of any kind. So I called the Coach store I purchased from and they said they would send one out.

Your right Tlove about the box they are quite big maybe it's a good thing I didn't get one.

My camera is broken right now :sad: so I will have to take pics at a later time.

9. Congrats on your stuff!

10. Congrats! Post pics when you get a chance.

11. Congratulations! Post pictures..standard procedure. :smile:

12. oh congrats!
    but you shoudl have DEF received a receipt!

13. Congrats on your purchases- can't wait to see pics

14. can't wait to see pics!

i love legacy stuff

15. Congrats!