My Introduction to the world of Hermes; modeling on p.3

1. Due to the increasing price of Chanel, I satisfy my collection of Chanel and decide to take a peek at Hermes. I couldn't believe how lucky I am to find all of these. I started my collection with Kelly Cut clutch which I do not like and end up returning it for Lindy 30 Rubis GHW.
    Then, I went to Hermes store for my Kelly Lime which my SA was wonderful enough to hold for me and I found BIRKIN staring at me so I end up taking both.
    Afterwards, I went to another store and found this latest addition which is soooo pretty as well: Kelly Lakis in MYKONOS. How great is that :graucho::graucho:

I hope this addiction is not going to be as crazy as my addiction to Chanel or hopefully not worse. :lol:
    Well, thanks for letting me share:cool:
    DSC00462.JPG DSC00528.JPG DSC00530.JPG DSC00531.JPG
  2. OMG that Lakis is GOR-GE-OUS! Well done!
  3. Ms Birkin 35 Ruby GHW and Kelly 35 Lime

Ms Ruby Birkin 35 :love: :love

4. Ms Kelly Mykonos Lakis 32 :graucho::graucho:

Ms Lindy 30 Ruby GHW, Kelly Mykonos Lakis and Birkin Ruby

:ty: for letting me share :biggrin::lol:
  5. Oooo I love your collection especially those kellys darling enjoy them in the best of health and HHHHHHHappy H Hunting!!!!!!! Best.birkel.
  6. what a pretty collection - love the wide variety of beautiful colors! congrats!
  7. Gorgeous collection! Your kelly lakis is TDF! :drool:
  8. Wow, what a way to start your collection. Some people go out with a BANG, but appenantly, that's how you enter. Superb collection so far, congrats!
  9. Beautiful...enjoy ur bags...=)
  10. I adore your collection!
  11. Gorgeous collection, love the colours!! Many congrats and enjoy in good health!! :yes::tup::tup:
  12. They are all gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and enjoy your beautiful collection :smile:!
  13. Welcome to the orange side! You did did great! You can be certai that Chanel will miss your$$$ :smile:
  14. great collection!!
  15. Wow~ Congrats! I :heart: your Birkin & Lindy. :love: