My interview tommorrow may be the one

1. I want to thank all of you for your words of encouragement and for all the luck and positive energy sent to me during my last interview.
    I have another interview tommorrow and need your assistance.
    I need your help in selecting a suit.
    I have been thinking about this position and have already decided that i really want it.
    which suit do you like best? the following pictures were taken from Ann Taylors website.
    thanks.

triacetatepants.jpg
  2. the first one has white contrast stitching. you really can't see it from the picture. its clearer in their site.

3. I have a thing about wearing skirt suits to interviews I would choose that one, really you can't go wrong they're both understated and conservative. GOOD LUCK!!!

4. hey ya, doulosforhim 00o0o0o totally love the first outfit... that stitiching just gives the suit that little pep!!! good luck for tomorrow!!! ***hugs***

5. thank you so much.:biggrin:

6. thats what i thought at first, but did not know if i should just stay with a very basic one.i actually like the fit too. i have not worn a skirt in soooo long. usually i have problems with the way they fit but i was impressed with this one. :smile:

i will keep everyone posted tommorrow.

7. The skirt!!! The skirt looks amazing.. I'm a big skirt fan lately!

8. I like the first one!! Good luck, and let us know what happens!Sending you good vibes.

9. Both suits look polished and professional, So either one in my opinion will do the trick. Good luck with the interview you will look great.

Let us know how it goes. :heart:

10. Good luck with the interview! I'm sure you will ace it!

11. Both look great - polished and professional!!

Good luck with your interview :flowers: and let us know how it goes!!:biggrin:

12. I'd choose the skirt suit... you definitely can't go wrong w/ that.

13. OMG, so nervous. off i go to my interview. everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me. it starts at 3:30pm

14. the suit with the skirt looks perfect!!!!!
    GOOD LUCK!!!!we'll keep our fingers crossed!!!:biggrin::biggrin::yes:

15. Good luck with the interview!

Another vote for the first suit - very sharp!

Please let us know how it turns out!