my ink city is here!!!

1. so eventhough i just placed my order at 3 p.m. on monday, i have been anxiously waiting for my package from Bal NY to arrive. we were just finishing dinner when the doorbell rang (about 1/2 hour ago) and i just knew it was the UPS guy. after practically lunging on him, i opened the box to find the most beautiful bag ever! joseph did a wonderful job in selecting a lovely bag for me; very even colour (no white veining) and quite matte in appearance. the best part? - including shipping and duty, the bag cost the same as it does in toronto pre-tax. i just saved about $250.00 and received a way nicer bag in the process. needless to say i will be returning my other one to holt's tomorrow night! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Pictures please!

3. That is so cool! I have yet to meet an ink owner who dosent adore it!! Congrats!

4. That is the cutest ever!!!:biggrin:

5. you guys kill me! eventhough there are probably about 100 photos of the very same bag, you are always interested in seeing another one! thanks for your comments and i will try to post a photo soon (read: as soon as i figure out how to do so!)

6. I love to see the different variations - even with the leather! It's fun to see!!!

7. Oooohh Joseph is the best! I'm soooo happy to hear about your bag, plus the extra savings!!!! Lucky you! And though I've seen waaay too many (and own one) pictures of ink city, I'd still love to see pics of yours!! Congrats on the beautiful bag!

8. Oooh! Congrats!!!

9. thank you. i'm so excited and i can't wait to use it tomorrow. (funny, my dh does not share my enthusiasm - good thing you all understand, haha!)

10. congrats on the bag! i have ink city and its GREAT!!!

11. LOL, my bf doesnt understand either! I kept getting caught touching the bag multiple times a day when I'm w/ him and he gets even more confused :shame:

12. Wow, that's fast! Congrats! Also looking forward to your yummy pics.

13. Congrats!!! I just know you will love this bag more and more everyday! I do!!

14. Congrats from me too!!! And, you can never see enough pictures of our beloved bags... even if they're the same color & style, no two are exactly the same ;)

15. you guys are the best!!!