My indecisiveness has reached a whole new level: Please HELP!!!

Which one?

1. Naturel Twiggy

2. Vert D'eau Twiggy

3. Sandstone Twiggy

4. Grey Twiggy

5. Emerald Twiggy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I still don't know whether I should get a box or a twiggy. I've received many comments on how good and bad they both are compared to the other. So now I'm thinking maybe the decision can be made based on color. Please help me decide and post pics if you have any of them. Thanks!
  2. The last two options on the poll should be for the box. Grey or emerald box. I pushed submit too quickly.
  3. me personally, i say twiggy, but i think u will be just as happy with either, they are both great. But my vote is twiggy and i'm sticking to it!
  4. My vote is for the box...I voted a Grey Box, but emerald would be gorgeous too! I just prefer the look of the box.
  5. I voted the grey Box because it would be more versital. I LOVE the Box. I just bought a Sapin Box and can't wait to get it. I hope I like the color.
  6. GREY BOX!
  7. I also love the box style and think a grey box would be yummy!!!
  8. Emerald Box ... I prefer the box shape and I like a color that "pops" a little!!!
  9. I vote for emerald box, because I've seen one IRL in London, and kick myself for not buying it on the spot...
  10. Vert D'eau Twiggy or Emerald Box.

You'll never be sorry you got a color instead of a neutral, not in these styles. I personally love the Twiggy. I find it curves around the side of my body in such a comfortable way, it's like an old friend.
  11. ITA!

By the way, I don't think they made the Twiggy in Natural.
  12. I just voted but i wuld prefer twiggy still...:wlae: :wlae:
  13. Emerald Box I think these smaller styles look so nice in the jewel tones!!
  14. styles...colors...I totally understand your indecisiveness!!! :wacko: :lol: I vote for the grey twiggy (are you talkin about greige? :shrugs: bc I ABSOLUTELY ADORE this color!)

Good luck and let us know what you decide!! :happydance:
  15. Emerald Box!