my inconsistent personality and pursenality

Sep 22, 2006
I have a conservative personality with a taste in extravagent eye-catching bags. That explained the manhattan pm i bought 6 month ago that has been sitting in the closet NWT. Now i just put my name on the mono rivets list.

Why do I keep falling for those limited edition if I rarely use them because I don't feel comfy ppl on the street staring at my bag. Seriously need some advice here. Either I stop buying bag I don't carry, or I start carrying them w/o worrying about other ppl's stare. Any handbag psychologist out there, please help!

When you buy a bag, you have to buy it based on what YOU like. We all sometimes consider what other people will think....but we shouldn't do that. You are spending your money on something that you like so you should wear it proud!!

Stop worrying about the stares and enjoy your bag! But if you're really concerned about the stares, you can just stare at the bag and enjoy it too. But I think it's probably better to enjoy the bag and use it. :yes:

I do that too sometimes, let bags sit in my closet because of the stares and then sometimes to avoid comments of people I'm going to see on why I have yet another bag. I know I shouldn't though, but I understand your pursenality! Though I guess I don't really have a solution, but would like to empathize. Good luck!