My IF Whipflash Audra arrived!

1. FedEx just delivered my Isabella Fiore Whipflash Audra! She's HEAVY! There is a lot of hardware on her tho. I'll post some pics later....she's very roomy and she's a nice wide bag, too! The tassels are super cute. Here's a pic from the seller.... anyone else have this bag?

Initially for Christmas I was going to get a Rebecca Minkoff MA but.... it turns out I'm a shoulder bag kind of gal even when I try to be a satchel person :lol: So... I bought the Audra...:graucho:

FIORE whipflash front_reference.jpg
  2. Very cute. IF is one of my prefer brand for handbags.

3. Congrats!!!

4. very very nice! cant wait for the pics

5. This bag is really pretty nifty.... lots of attention to detail. Can't wait to get her home haha :yes:

What others do you have?

6. congrats!!! I have a wipflash revival audra and i LOVE her. cant wait to see pics!

7. I have this bag and I love it! I always got lots of compliments on it ... definitely need to take it out more often (I just realized I haven't used it at all during 2007). It's definitely one of my favorite bags, very easy to carry!:yes:

8. Here's the pics! The leather is really nice and check out the whipstitching on the double strap. It's really awesome. The tassels are fun too. The bag is completely empty in these pics and OMG.....the mirror looked clean when I was taking these pics...what is it about the flash that tells you the mirror is NOT clean haha so sorry about the mirror!

Anyway...here's my Isabella Fiore Whipflash Audra!

fiore2.JPG fiore3.JPG fiore4.JPG
  9. Here's some more. Thanks for letting me share!

fiore1.JPG fiore5.JPG fiore6.JPG
  10. That's gorgeous. The leather looks great. Lovely style and colour. Enjoy!

11. Congrats!! I have a red one and a green one and I love them both but I have been wanting your color too.. have fun with her!

12. love it!!!! Isnt it just the perfect size!? You look so good rockin it! Enjoy!:tup:

13. pretty! ive always liked that purse and i cant seem to find it anymore.

14. Congrats! I have it in bronze and it really is a gorgeous bag.