my humble beginnings

1. So I am a newbie bag collector *and* half my collection is currently in storage while we look for a new house.

So here goes!

[​IMG]

My Ferragamo Wallet - Black, Fall 2006

2. love ferragamo - can't wait to see your other pieces!

3. Next on our short trip through my collection.....my two coach hobos - one from 2006 - Black, and a 2005 in purple signature print. And one can't forget the matching black espadrilles!! Black from 2006

Somewhere I actually have my first Coach purse, a classic flap in forest green from 1990! I'll post it when I can lay my hands on it.

IMG_0402.JPG IMG_0406.JPG IMG_0407.JPG
  4. Ah how could I forget my Coach laptop bag my wonderful DBF got me when I left my corporate job and dived into the wonderful world of start ups!

And...since I haven't gotten my hands on the Tod's tote I passed up (like a complete dolt) at the Carbozon outlets at Christmas.....here's what I use now. Rugby by Ralph Lauren - 2006 limited edition Black - notice the cute little skulls that give it that added kick ;)

IMG_0409.JPG IMG_0410.JPG IMG_0411.JPG IMG_0412.JPG

5. Thanks Nerdbox!! I had my eye on a ferragamo bag in burnt orange all summer/fall but wasn't able to wrangle the funds together before they sold out all over the US. Hopefully I'll be able to find one on eBay one of these days!

6. Great collection.

7. Ok so these two don't go hand in hand but oh well.

Firstly my $30 find no name bag that is fun and worry free for spring/summer time. It's got a really cute antique looking fabric on the inside but it doesn't come out well in pictures.

And then....my new Tod shoes I had to share! They were a Christmas gift from my DBF this year and are just gorgeous!

IMG_0404.JPG IMG_0408.JPG
  8. The great deal I got today at the NM sale - my very first Balenciaga - I just liked the bag so I got it! I couldn't even tell you what the model and color names are. I tried to get a good shot of the color - it's an almost jewel blue.

Maybe one of you ladies can educate me on this bag? I am smitten with it!

IMG_0435.JPG IMG_0436.JPG IMG_0437.JPG
  9. :yahoo: And last, but not least!!! The pride and joy of my collection...my very first Chanel Bag. This darling is the black calfskin bowler from fall/winter 2006/2007. This was my #1 christmas gift from the love of my life!!! I am one lucky woman!!!:heart:

IMG_0260.JPG IMG_0265.JPG IMG_0263.JPG IMG_0384.JPG IMG_0385.JPG
  10. your humble beginnings?!

11. sorry! the thing went enter anyways

but man, your collection is TDF! i love that clutch on top! beautiful collection and thanks for sharing!

12. ITA...lol

very nice!

13. Compared to many other collections I've seen here, they seem humble to me. I feel like I have lots of catching up to do ;)

14. You have a beautiful collection ... especially love your Chanel! Now that you've started, there's no turning back! LOL Thanks for sharing ... can't wait to see how your collection will grow:smile:

15. Wonderful bags :smile: