My hubby is so sweet! :) My first MJ bag!

1. OMG. I don't usually post in the forum, but I can't wait to share with you all (since I semi-stalk this site on a regular basis)! My hubby is SO anti-handbags, that this gesture threw me off the rocker! I just found out that I passed the bar exam about a month ago and I was pretty psyched about that. I didn't really anticipate much after passing, though, since hubby already (albeit reluctantly) bought me my first paddington after graduating from law school - and if you know my hubby, he thinks that one-bag-a-year is already fulfilling the quota.

Anyways, two weeks ago, I was kind of having a bad day and hubby came back with a huge Nordstroms bag and told me that he had a surprise for me after passing the bar exam. Lo and behold, it was the Marc Jacobs Diane bag! :nuts:

OK, but being the picky girl that I am and having drooled over the Marc Jacobs Hudson for so long, I stalked the forum until I found the thread where the LA boutique was matching the Bloomingdales F&F! I quickly called yesterday and guess what will be coming in the mail in a couple of days???

[​IMG]

:drool:

2. ^ How sweet of your hubby to surprise with a bag. =)
    Double congrats on passing your bar exam & Hudson! Can't wait for you to get yours too. =)

3. Did you ask Stella send your 1st MJ in a hatbox? That box is just too cute. =)

4. congrats on the bar - i'm an attorney as well, so i know how glad you must be to have that behind you!

and what an awesome present to yourself!! a chili hudson is on its way to me as well :smile:

5. OMG...your husband is soooooo sweet! The chili hudson is GORGEOUS...CONGRATS!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!

Oh, and welcome to the forum too!

6. Congrats on the new bag and passing the bar!

What a sweet gesture from your husband!

7. Now THAT'S the way to start an MJ collection!

Enjoy your beautiful new bag!

8. awwww i love stories about sweet gestures by loved ones. mom should send their boys to a camp to learn about how to treat the ladies right...(for example...shower them with bags when they are having a bad day lol)

9. What a great story!! Your hubby is so sweet! Congrats on your gift! And be sure to post more often now!!

10. Awww ... what a great story! Welcome and congrats on passing the bar!!:flowers:

11. That really is so sweet! I don't even know if my husband would know where to find an MJ bag! Great job Rongai's husband! :smile:

The Hudson is so pretty - I can't wait to see pictures of it!

Congrats on passing the bar exam AND your new bag!:yahoo: