my holy grail!

1. i've been a fan of LV for a long time and have owned more than my share of pretty pieces, but i've always sold them off because they didn't satisfy me... my fetish is vernis, without a doubt, and i've had a red ludlow, a fuchsia ludlow, a fuchsia broome and a perle cles, all of which i've sold...

however, when i saw the vernis french purse, i knew it had to be mine. i couldn't afford it, though, under no circumstance. i bought one off eBay that was really really beat up (bad chipping, horrible color transfer, general yuckiness), and although i sold that one too, it was enough to give me the FP sickness.

so when opportunity came that i could afford a used FP, i contacted an old friend from an old board and she sold it to me at an insane price.

and now, i present, my holy grail:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it's peppermint, one of my very favorite vernis colors! it has the tiniest bit of transfer on the edge, but otherwise, it is PERFECT. i cannot tell you all how much i love it! i took a few baby wipes last night and washed it down and it looks new!

and the best part? it still smells! that's a heavenly smell, the smell of vernis!

its datecode is MI0043, so it's four years old, but you'd never guess. i forget though... what does the MI stand for? france or spain?

anyway, thanks for letting me share my happiness! :heart::love:

2. MI means it was made in France.

Congrats on the hot purchase! This color looks amazing!

3. Aw congrats on your holy grail!

4. Great wallet! Rebecca would love this- if she doesn't already own it lol

5. Congratulations! The FP is in great condition!!

6. very pretty!

7. Gorgeous

8. :nuts: oh my it is gorgeous!! peppermint vernis is one of my favorites, congrats!

9. congrats i'm happy 4 you, you sound so excited!

10. It's a really cute color for Vernis! Congrats!

11. ooh that is tdf! congrats!

12. lovely colour, congrats!

13. Congrats!!! Love the colour.:love:

14. pretty color!!!

15. COngrats.

Peppermint is a Hot colour