My Holy Grail MJ arrived today!

1. I am really excited about this. I got home after a really rough day at work and found a box waiting for me. I wasn't sure what it was. I have bought a few things lately and I am expecting some packages. I opened it up and.....it was the Washed Rose Stella I won on E-bay! I LLLOOOOOVVVEE it! I have never seen this color in person, but I always knew it would be perfect. I was right. It is such an unusual shade. Kind of brown, kind of pinkish. The photos on E-bay were not so good, so I was kind of worried about the condition and what it would really look like in person. It is in excellent condition. Almost new. This is my favorite MJ style (and Venetia, too). I can't believe I got this bag after I have been wanting it for so long. :yahoo:

Anyway, I just had to post. I am going to post pics soon. The problem is, it looks so much better in person. I am not such a good photographer and the bags always look better in person.

2. Congratulations!! :yahoo:I received my HG bag yesterday - I'm still basking in the glow! I can't wait to see pics - I LOVE Stellas!

3. Congratulations - I'm eagerly awaiting these pictures!!! :nuts:

4. I'm loving hearing about all of these HG bags that you ladies are finally getting!! Congrats rorosity! Can't wait to see pics!!! :yes:

5. Congrats on receiving your new *favorite* bag. Enjoy!

6. Congrats! :woohoo: Now pics, pls? :graucho:

7. HOLY COW!! Another Holy Grail score!!! Fab!!..Can't wait to see pics!!! Congrats girl!!

8. pics!!:tup::smile::heart:

9. rorosity, your new stella looks lovely! the color is really pretty and unique. i'm glad to see you so ecstatic over it and with reason! congrats!

10. Congrats, rorosity! The color looks amazing! The Stella is my holy grail MJ bag, too. Still searching!

11. YEY!!! I saw that on e-bay! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

12. Congrats, lovely bag, washed rose is just gorgeous enjoy all your pretty bags :smile:

13. Here let me make it available on this page so that we can all drool over it :drool: Congrats again! :woohoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Love it! Such a great color. Congrats!