My Holy Grail arrived today!!!

1. Thanks to a ton of help from sweet tPFer joeyjimmy, my Quilted Topaz Elise arrived today from Sak's in Orlando. I pretty much attacked the Fed Ex guy when he arrived and could not get into the box fast enough. She is gorgeous, exactly what I wanted. The quilted topaz is such a luxurious look.

And now the pics - sorry, was in my afterwork lounge around clothes and too excited to take pics to change into something more formal for the modeling pics...

2. GORGEOUS!!! congrats :biggrin::biggrin:
  3. OMG!!!!! I am seriously drooling over here. Your HG may be my HG now :yes: That is such a beautiful bag, and it looks awesome on you! Congrats!
  4. Thanks ladies! It is even prettier irl! I seriously no longer have a wishlist - this bag is my end all be all!

Best of all, it has gold hardware - for some reason I had always pictured it with silver, so was blown away to see it had gold, my favorite.
  5. Gorgeous bag!! Love it!!
  6. Beautiful bag:tup: Congrats!
  7. She's gorgeous! Congrats on finding your perfect bag!
  8. congrats! that bag is gorgeous!! love the color!! :yes:
  9. great bag!! congrats!
  10. Congrats~ quilted elise is very classy!! great buy!
  11. How beautiful!!!! It looks amazing on you!! Major congrats on finally getting your dream bag!!! :yahoo:
  12. That's a beautiful bag!! Congrats!!
  13. I love this bag! Congrats!!
  14. OMG!!! I LOVE that!!!! Does that fit over your shoulder? Congrats!---Absolutely LOVELY!!!
  15. What a stunning bag! I have always loved the quilted MJ styles. That bag looks fantastic on you!