My HG- Vintage XL Jumbo!!!

1. My absolute absolute Chanel HG -- I saw this bag in a magazine and it started my love for Chanel. :smile: I saw one in NY for a really ridiculous price and couldn't bear to pay so much for it. Thanks to a wonderful tPFer (you know who you are! :smile:) I found this bag in HK. :yahoo:The lovely ladies in the Authenticate Thread helped me out and made sure my purchase is real! It is in very very mint condition (like new!) and I love it!!! :love: The size is perfect for me. :smile:

Just wanted to share my happiness with all of you!! :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh! I want one too!
    Congrats on getting your vintage jumbo! It's lovely!

3. congratulations! ~ she's a beautiful addition to your lovely bag collection

4. congrats on your bag, it's tdf!
    would you mind telling me where you got it in HK?

5. Congrats dear, you wear it so well!!!

6. lovin it!

7. Beautiful! And it looks great on you! :tup:

8. That's such a great find pluiee! That's one fine vintage, excellent! Wear it in good health and you'll be able to pass it down to your offsprings ;)
    I have exactly the same bag too (my Mum's actually, oh, but u know what i mean, share the love right?) :tup:

9. It looks great on you, congratulations! The XL looks so much better on you than on me, but I'm now very happy with my normal vintage size Jumbo. Don't you just love the large CC's? :heart:

10. ooo congrats!! it's very beautiful :yes:

11. That is so lovely. Looks gorgeous on you! Congrats!

12. Oh that's hot!!!

13. it's gorgeous:nuts: !I love it on you!:tup:

14. oo congrats! it's such a lovely bag!

15. It's soooo beautiful:love: Congrats!!!