My HG is on the way...will she be all that I expect?

1. I am so excited...thanks to some wonderful PFers I was able to find a brand new Sandstone PT with RH! I have called all over for this bag, barely missed one on eBay in August, and have been on the hunt for it ever since. I can't wait to see it, I will post pics as soon as she arrives. Also I have a SS GH Hobo, I am not sure if they will be different enough to keep both, so I will post pics and ask for some opinions!

BTW...I am wishing I had expidited shipping:tender:

2. Congratulations on finding your HG! Sandstone is such a wonderful colour, I am sure that she will be all that you expect, and more. Think of opening the box, the expanse of beautiful leather, that first smell of Balenciaga .... :yahoo:

I wish you well,

Bridget

3. Yeah! Congrats! I cannot wait to see it. Sandstone is such a pretty color. Post pics when you get it!

4. LOVE Sandstone, it goes with every thing... GREAT CHOICE, CONGRATS and PLEASE post photo's when she arrives.

5. congrats! can't wait for the pictures. love sandstone too.

6. Congrats!!! Love, love, love sandstone!! :heart: One of my favorites! The shape of the hobo and PT are so different to me that I think it would be ok to keep both! :smile:

7. Thanks everyone...I am so excited.:wlae:

8. Sandstone is absolutely gorgeous. You will not be dissapointed!

9. So happy for you can't wait to see pics sandstone is really beautiful!

10. Sandstone is beautiful, and I love both the PT and hobo styles. Can't wait to see pics!