My HG is home! *PICS*

1. Hi ladies!

She's finally home! I have been waiting for a red chanel flap FOREVER. I passed up the chance to own a jumbo red lambskin in 05 and have been kicking myself since. Here are pics of my jumbo red caviar flap w/the new chain! :love: :love: :love: Thanks for letting me share my HG w/you.

red1.jpg

red2.jpg

red3.jpg

2. Wow! So beautiful, what a great red, and you can carry that color all year. Of course it looks great on you too!

3. I love this color, but in my own opinion..I think the bag is huge on you, very overbearing IMO :push:

but, thats just my own opinion :idea:

4. congratz!!!!
    ur bags r always gorgeous!!!!!!

5. Very pretty. I want one too. Caviar is super easy to clean that I heard. So congrats!

6. I'm glad that you finally got the bag that you had desired. It's beautiful and it looks great on you. Congrats.

7. Thanks ladies!

cisforcoco: I know it's *huge* on me, but honestly I prefer big bags. My biggest bag is the soft and chain hobo and I absolutely LOVE it.

8. Congrats! Loving this bag a lot. Saw it today and it is gorgeous.

9. Congratulations.

10. So beautiful!! :heart: :heart:

11. It looks perfect on you.... enjoy your new beauty.

12. LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag! : ) I am so jealous of you guys who are getting it!

I do think the bag is big, but as another who likes big bags, it's the size I would have gotten as well.

13. Thank u ladies!

BellaFiore: Thank you:flowers: , I love it!

14. I just love this red! Congratulation.

15. congrats jen! the color is tdf :smile: it looks so nice with the new chain