My HG is here, and it's brand spankin new! A wonderful day for magenta!

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    Hey everyone! My absolute dream bag! it's a brand new 05 magenta work! It cost me, but I am soooo excited and it's totally worth it! It's what made me fall in love with balenciaga in the first place--I have been dying for one! However! I might NEED a silver GH city too! hummm....

Anyhew, as you can see from the pics, it still has that new bbag shine on it. It'll be fun getting it all worn in and smooshy! It's already getting dark so I could not take pics in the sunlight, so these are the best light I could do!

Maybe this will be a reference to those of you considering a ltd. edition magenta city! Get it!

DSC00083.jpg DSC00075.jpg
  2. Wow! Congrats, gorgeous colour!

3. i love magenta...congrats on your new find!

4. aaaww i dont know where u got that bag but im becoming magenta with envy ! its such a beauty ! :heart: :drool: :heart:

5. Congrats! It's absolutely beautiful. :heart: :love: :drool:

6. wow congrats!
    How did you manage to find a new one? That's amazing.

7. WOW - that's a real stunner!! congrats it's gorgeous ;)

8. :nuts: MAGENTA IS MY FAVOURITE!!! :love:Where did you ever find that one?

I keep getting others while I'm waiting for it to pop up:shame:
    CONGRATS :woohoo: :dothewave:

9. OMG today is Magenta day.:nuts: Congrats on your new find.:yahoo: She is beautiful.:drool:

10. WOW!!! Absolutely stunning..and just look at that condition:nuts: !

11. Thanks everyone!!! it is definately magenta day! a perfect day to recieve it! i got it off of eBay...i saw it, had yall authenticate it, then contacted the bidder and made the absolutely highest offer i could do...so i BIN'd it!! yippeeee! Some ppl may have thought i was crazy--like my husband... (only yall would understand) but i had to have it! lol....

i am a proud mama!:love: :tender:

12. We love your magenta now log off and go study !!! :lecture: ( trying to follow your cry for help in the signature;) ...) when u feel tired with books u can always hug your magenta to relax ! :yahoo:

13. OOOOOOOOH, good reference for those of us considering magenta. Very pretty work. Congrats!

14. I absolutely LOVE this color!!!!! Congrats on a great
    find. :yahoo:

15. lol!!!! yall are such good influences!!! thanks--it's definately a cry for help! back to the books...;)