My HG Dream bag has arrived!!!!!!

1. My dream bag has arrived and I couldn't be happier!!! :wlae:Pure, smooshy, bbag perfection!!! Since I saw "tooshies" gorgeous Anthracite City I knew I had to have one. :yes: It came to me quicker than I thought it would too!!! :yahoo: I am completely content now. Well, let me not get carried away....There is still "Blessings" Cinnamon GH day to think about!! LOOOOVE This bag!!!! :heart::heart: The Purse Forum ROCKS!!!! :rochard:

Anthracite City 1.jpg Anthracite City 2.jpg Anthracite City 2007 006.jpg
  2. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS!!!!:girlsigh:

3. Oooooo, I love the color, and the leather is TDF!!!!! Congrats to you......now I am thinking about this color too!!!!

4. Stunning color and leather -- congrats!:tup:

5. Oh wow, how beautiful! So glad you got your dream bag!!! Enjoy it!

6. [​IMG]

:wtf::nuts::wtf: :nuts:

7. Congrats!!! I know exactly how it feels to finally have your HG in your hands! :heart:

8. wow, that's the most gorgeous anthracite i've seen yet! congrats on your beauty!!!

9. You sure got the most gorgeous bag I've ever seen my friend!!!!:heart::smile::heart: The color & leather are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!:love::love::love:

10. Thanks everyone!! The leather is what sold me, but, the color is more beautiful than I expected. Sometimes Navy, sometimes teal, just YUMMY!!! I have the feeling my other bags are going to be neglected for a while!! :girlsigh:

11. more I see this color I want it more..Congrats~:tup:

12. the leather is INSANE on your bag!! congrats :cutesy:

13. I love your bag, you lucky girl. That leather is TDF!

14. These photos DESERVE to be enlarged!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. WOW:nuts: look at that awsome leather. :drool:Congrats.:yahoo: