My heck of a good deal...

1. Congrats on this find! I have this same bag, and it is SOOOO gorgeous in person. You got an incredible deal, and I hope you enjoy it!

2. I just got that bag for PCE and can't wait to recieve it. I'm sure you'll love it and let us know how it turns out with the repair.

3. Nice purchase! Auctionmojo always has Coach 'broken turnlock' items for steals! Great that Coach will repair also - I just wouldn't mention out loud that it was purchased from eBay, KWIM? :yes:

4. Good score!

5. You can also request Coach to mail you a "do it yourself kit" and fix the turnlock yourself. I read that on their website under repairs I believe. Great deal! Enjoy your new bag!

6. Congrats! That is a great deal.

7. be careful, coach may "repair" it by ruining it.

8. Wow!! Congrats! That IS one heck of a good deal! I bought my Whiskey Shoulder with a broken turnlock and Coach fixed it good as new!

9. I saw that on their site too, called the 800 number and they said the Ali is one that has to be sent in to be repaired!

And I know better than to say i got it on eBay LOL, I'll just tell them my DH bought it so that is why it's not under my name. ;)