My Heart is a Pounding!!!

1. Its Saturday morning and Im up before eight am.. what a record... can't focus on anything except watching the cars drive by looking for the right one that says
    FEDEX ...

I am so excited and can't wait until my new baby arrives cause she's special..
    Damier Noe- will post a pic as soon as she gets here...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. *passes out* a damier noe!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I bet she will be GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see your pics!

4. I am excited for you!!!:yahoo:Can't wait to see pics!!!:nuts:

5. Ooooh exciting ! Damier ! :yes:

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics. I'm so excited for you. It's going to be a good day :yes: !

7. OMG...I've been thinking about damier Noe since Selena mentioned it. I can't wait to see the pics..

I love to own noe in damier..

8. I know what you mean about waiting. I didn't think Fedex delivered on Saturdays. Am I wrong in my thinking?

9. Wow Damier Noe:cutesy: cool do post pics:yahoo:

10. Oh yes, they deliver on Saturdays... Thank Goddness... I don't think I could handle this much longer...[​IMG]

11. i think it will look very pretty! congratulations!

12. Good...I hope you get your package. My order was shipped yesterday, and I usually get it the next day. Maybe I should be looking out the window too.

Let us know when you get it.

13. Yeah I know that feeling of anticipation! Your bag is gonna be gorgeous!!!
    Love how you used the fed ex colors! You have to use a sans serif font though!

14. how exciting!!! :nuts: do post pics ASAP... it'll be such a stunner :yes:

15. Wow!! this is an incredible bag...I love it...:yes::yes:

First, I present my supervisor- she has to inspect all incoming packages...