My H Wants To Buy Me A Chair

Sarah well if you do get a chair for X-mas, at least you know in advance so your won't a) burst out in tears or b) insist that he is joking and ask him to pull out your "real" gift!

Good luck, men can be clueless at times! Beleive me I know!!!!

Oy, this reminds me of my dad with my mum's presents. He always gets her the most odd gifts, like a special corkscrew or a really tacky photograph that he likes. It's like he buys her the things he wants.

I am the one who gets my mum the gifts she actually wants, that make her feel special, like Tiffany jewellery or perfume or Hermes scarves. I think up next will be an LV Alma, but I have to figure out if she likes mono or damier (I'm a Damier fan myself.)

I hope this is a joke for the OP's sake - no-one wants a chair instead of LV for Christmas! :nogood:

lol, any news on this?! :graucho: ... I can't wait til xmas to hear the solution of this

Well, my SA swears he never came in. This weekend we went shopping for daughter's gift and he kept dragging me to the furniture dept. of the Bay and Sears. He spent alot of time looking at TV's but at one point asked me what I thought of having a recliner in our living room. I responded with, "I don't know, I never thought about it, you know me I spend all my time looking at purses. I am quite comfortable curling up on our couch." He just shrugged and said that he thought a recliner would be great. :shrugs: I then added that I was hoping for a very special LV this Christmas and he said, "I know what I want to do, wait till you see your gift." :upsidedown: Sooooooo....I guess I will have to wait. He is being too obvious right?

Well, my SA swears he never came in. This weekend we went shopping for daughter's gift and he kept dragging me to the furniture dept. of the Bay and Sears. He spent alot of time looking at TV's but at one point asked me what I thought of having a recliner in our living room. I responded with, "I don't know, I never thought about it, you know me I spend all my time looking at purses. I am quite comfortable curling up on our couch." He just shrugged and said that he thought a recliner would be great. :shrugs: I then added that I was hoping for a very special LV this Christmas and he said, "I know what I want to do, wait till you see your gift." :upsidedown: Sooooooo....I guess I will have to wait. He is being too obvious right?

Lol, there is no way he missed that hint. A recliner is really more of a household purchase than a personal gift, unless it was being bought for a man who likes to recline and watch TV. I think I agree with everyone else, that he is playing a little joke.

Sarah well if you do get a chair for X-mas, at least you know in advance so your won't a) burst out in tears or b) insist that he is joking and ask him to pull out your "real" gift!

Good luck, men can be clueless at times! Beleive me I know!!!!

Actually, those might not be a bad strategy if she does get the chair. That is definitely not a gift for her, it is a gift for him or for the house. I am hoping he is pulling her leg.

I would be happy to be getting a chirstmas gift, never mind having a loving family to spend it with.

Its a handbag you wished for... its not going to alter your life if you dont get it. Enjoy christmas and be happy with what you get.