my gucci, don't know if i should laugh or cry

You did spend a lot of money on it. If it bothers you, I would take it back and talk to the SA. On the other hand, I do like the bag. You could use it for anyhthing IMO. But it's really your opinion that counts! :smile:

if you like it, keep it then. it is a cute tote bag. i do get annoyed when the SA make stuff up just to sell me things, i wished that they are well inform of their products.

so my bday is coming up and mom being all nice decided to buy me a gucci bag. we went to the store and i knew i wanted this one tote bag or the new abbey one. and since my mom was paying i let her decide. But at the same time the SA came over and start saying how the tote bag is versatile. it can be a duffle bag or a tote bag and i was wow... so i bought that one. when i got online and tried to check on it they didn't have it. Turns out it was in the luggage section, and OMG... u guys look...Gucci
read the description on the right and you'll understand... THE SA IS NEVER RIGHT ALL THE TIME!
sigh... i still like it though! what do you guys think?
U have a Gucci changing pad? Ive been trying to find one to match my set. Would you like to sell it to me??