My Gucci Abbey tote arrived from Bluefly

1. I will take pictures of it tonight and post tomorrow morning, but in the meantime, I have a question, what can I look for to ensure it is the real deal? The dustbag is brown with GUCCI in gold, it isnt the black one with the G's that I always see.

What should I look for?

2. ^thats the right Gucci dustbag !No worries!!!

3. Gucci recently changed their dustbags. That is the newer one.

4. Is there anything else I should look for?

5. Thanks ladies!!!!
    You can tell I am a newbie!

6. No problem :p Better safe then sorry. We are all newbies at one time. :graucho:

7. I just got that dustbag too for my abbey hobo. They offered me the choice and I picked the newer one cuz those other ones seem to snag.

8. congrats!!

where did you buy it? that might help, too. :yes:

9. I bought it from Bluefly. I just wanted to ensure it was the real thing.

10. blue fly is the REAL deal!

11. On everything?

12. Congrats! Post pictures! If you want us to take a look, post pictures of the tag & serial number on the authenticate this thread.

13. I got my gucci beltbag from Bluefly and I'm confident it's real... It's my first Gucci purchase outside of the boutique or department store so I was nervous too. But it looks good to me!

14. Early congrats on your purchase- can't wait to see the pics!

15. From what I have gathered in the threads... they sell authentic Gucci, but at some point sold fake Chloes and Balenciagas. For that reason some (inc myself) decide to stay away. But so far I they sell auth Gucci from what I've read (I haven't purchased from them before) but post pics to get it authenticated if you are worried.