My GSH Steel PT just arrived from BalParis - pics

1. I am so excited ladies.:yahoo: I just got my GSH Steel PT from BalParis.:wlae: I could not find this combo in PT style here in US and Cracker sweetie, thanks for referring Nathalie to me.:tender: She is wonderful. It was so easy and pleasant to work with her and i got my package in two days with DHL. :nuts:I love this combo and she really did a great job in picking the leather. Wrinkly, chewy and not smooth. :drool:This is one color that i will use a lot and i am going on vacation soon and this baby is going with me.:woohoo: Enjoy the pics.
    IMG_3374 (2).JPG IMG_3378 (2).JPG IMG_3382 (2).JPG IMG_3375 (2).JPG IMG_3379 (2).JPG
  2. More pics.:wlae:
    IMG_3380 (2).JPG IMG_3384 (2).JPG
  3. That is one beautiful bag! No wonder you could not find it here ;) they were probably sold out in seconds!
  4. :drool::drool::drool: what a beauty!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
  5. wow! what gorgeous leather! :love:
  6. Yeah!!!!!! That bag is so flippin' GORGEOUS!!!!! :nuts::yahoo::yahoo: I'm so glad you were able to find one. CONGRATS GIRLIE!!!!!:wlae:
  7. Congrats!
  8. Thank you so much. :heart:I love your PT too.:tup: Now you need to join the Day club.:graucho:
  9. What a stunning gorgeous bag!!! Wow!!!

Congrats, Nanaz!! :yahoo:
  10. awesome leather as always - congrats!!! love it with the silver too :tup:
  11. That is beautiful! I am loving the color a lot!
  12. Beautiful, congrats, I just love the steel/GSH combo...I am in Paris next week oh dear I must resist!!!
  13. Nanaz,

Did you have to speak French? Did you get charged a lot in customs fees?

Congrats - it is lovely!!!
  14. Well Done NANAZ!!! SHES a BEAUTY!!!! :nuts:I think I need a PT now... but in Mogano. hahah CoNgrats~!:wlae:
  15. That's one STUNNING combo!