My GROWING collecton

MRG

Nov 20, 2006
I have never posted my bags for everyone to see. Here is a few pics and I need to ask for some advice.
Back to front:
Marron Weekender
Grenat Part Time
Black City
Natural Coin Purse
Black Coin Purse
Greige First
Truffle Purse
Blueberry Makeup
Black Day
Magenta Pouchette
Grenat Toilet
(I also have a Truffle Shoulder and Large black Toilet Case that are not in the pic) I was wondering...I have a chance in getting a used '05 Bordeaux Weekender...do you think I should get it or keep my money and put it toward another bag I want?! I still want to add a Box, Work, Mini Bowling, New Hobo and Shoulder to my collection. I REALLY want to get something in Aquamarine and Sandstone. Please I need some opinions!

Beautiful collection! I'm one of those people who branches out by trying a new style, so I'd say pass on the Weekender and get one of the new colors in one of the styles you're still looking for.

verte, I love my smaller toilet. I haven't used my Greige First yet. I think the black Large toilet is too big for me.
highglossfinish, I think I have to agree even though the Weekender is at a good price. I really want the other styles and I already have a Weekender.

'05 Bordeaux Weekender - I don't have a weekender, but I love the looks of them on seahorseinstripes (I hope I have her name right). The newer bags will be around for a while - the '05 bordeaux weekender, I think, would be a rarity. :yes:

I'll add some of your photos for you so that everyone can see them easily.

DSC02353.JPG

Aww, what a shame - it's lovely :girlsigh:

Why haven't you used the Greige yet? Do you feel the First is too small?

Yeah, I hate that the the large toilet is too big but I think it would better suit someone who travels a lot. I would rather get a bag I will use more often. I haven't used my First yet because I want to put For Handles Only on the handles before I use it so the handles won't get dark. I can't wait to use it. I normally wear larger bags but I really wanted to try a First and maybe use it more for a going out bag.