My Grey Edith

1. here's my grey edith. i love it to pieces; it's the perfect size and color. oh, i also found another one through one of my sa's, so if anyone is looking, just let me know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love it. it's sooooo HOT!

3. LOVE IT! I had fallen out of my original infatuation with the grey but just fell back in love! It looks great on you, love it with jeans/blue. Is that the medium or large?

4. Eskimo, I posted on TFS but I'll say it here too. I wasn't wowed until the picture with you holding the bag, then I was like, WHOA, it's amazing, both the style and on YOU! Enjoy it; Edith is really the most fun with casual outfits.

5. daisy- it's the medium. but for some reason, at least i think so, it looks rather big on me. but i like big bags, so it works out nicely.

6. OMG! NOW...I WANT IT too...the chamois is amazing and I was totally satisfied with it ...now I see this...argh......sniff!
    CONGRATS-its AMAZING!!!!!

7. nice color choice. looks great on you too! congrats.

8. Oh goodness, that is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Do we need to collect all 4?? Enjoy - it looks great on you!

9. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Wish that was a shoulder bag!

10. Ohh.grey is sooo pretty. Really makes Edith stand out. I think edith in whiskey, chocolate,grey,chamois are allllll sooo beautiful. You can't go wrong with either one.:biggrin:

11. The Edith looks great on you! Congrats!!!!

12. Wow, beautiful bag! Our first PF grey Edith! yea!

13. That's the first time I've seen Edith in gray. Looks great on you! :biggrin:

14. That looks perfect on you. Congrats!

15. Enjoy it, Eskimo. It looks just great on you!