My Grey Botkier Bryant Hobo Came

1. What a pretty bag...and I am so glad I decided on the Grey color. The bag has some very nice assets. 2 large slip side pockets on the front, the gold chain key hook, and the softest smushiest leather. Nice big Bag that slouches nicely. My pics look a little dark. I'm glad I got this Botkier...but Oh I miss that suede lining.

Bryant1.JPG

Bryant2.JPG

Bryant3.JPG

Bryant4.JPG

Bryant5.JPG

2. Very, very nice Lexie, I really think that is such a delicious bag.

3. love the little elephant charm! congrats!

4. Nice bag Lexie, I especially like the color. The leather looks beautifully soft and love the elephant.

5. The Elephant and Botkier Charms are a bit clunky but too cute to remove. I'm going to love this bag for work. I can put in plenty of stuff for my overnights.

6. Oh, Lexie....That is one classy very rich looking bag! It appears to be very well made and could be used for casual or dress-up. Love the grey! And it makes it easier to see those gorgeous details. Great addition to your growing "family"...Enjoy!

7. Ooh, I love it! Congrats on your gorgeous new bag! I've been eyeing this baby for a while;)

8. i love the color. congrats.

9. Beautiful bag! I love the grey!

10. Ooh, neat bag! Looks lovely. Congrats! :smile:

11. Gorgeous, Gorgeous!

I love the color and the charms just make it!

12. that's the next bag on my list! I would have gotten it this week if I hadn't found the MK at TJM this past weekend - now it has to wait another week or two!!

13. Oh my goodness it's beautiful! I LOVE the grey color. So perfect for fall!!

14. The grey was definitely a great choice! Congrats!

15. Very nice... but I must have football on the brain because it makes me think of Alabama football (the elephant is their mascot) and their famous coach, the late Bear Bryant. That leather looks devine. I just ordered a grey bag, I think grey is a great color bag to have. I hope you enjoy it!