My Grapefruit Slice Coin Purse is here!

Was this the buy-it-now for $25? What a great deal! I am so jealous, I had the one that went for $240 on my watch list.

That's absolutely insane! I've paid 89 dollars for the lime one on Ebay but I found the grapefruit one at the outlet last year during the July 4th sale for 39.99.
:choochoo:
Maybe I should list it on Ebay. :rolleyes:

Yes, I got this one for $25 on eBay before the one that went for such an outrageous price was listed. That is crazy! I once saw the yellow Hogan Scout bag that I have go for $1380 on eBay! I guess people sometimes just really want something. It never seems to be during any of MY auctions, though! LOL!

That's absolutely insane! I've paid 89 dollars for the lime one on Ebay but I found the grapefruit one at the outlet last year during the July 4th sale for 39.99.
:choochoo:
Maybe I should list it on Ebay. :rolleyes:

No, don't bother doing that...if you want to get rid of it just send it to me:yes: . I really wouldn't mind...:drool:

omg this is so cute... I dont know what happened to me this summer. I guesss the fact that I've been trying to save money, I stayed away from the mall and didn't let myself look online at all the Coach summer stuff. Now I'm seeing all this cute stuff... but i just got my first fall item!