My grandmother passed away yesterday

1. Hi all, I just wanted to ask for prayers/good thoughts as my grandmother passed away this weekend. It was very peaceful (she died in her sleep), but she was the "hub" of the Greek side of my family and it's going to be very different for us without her. Tomorrow is the visitation and Tuesday is the funeral, so pray for us in these next few days as funerals are never fun. I always appreciate the great support of tPF!
  2. sorry to hear your news my prayers are with you & your family during this time
  3. Oh I'm so sorry to hear this news.
    Of course, you and your fmaily are in our thoughts and prayers.
  4. I am so sorry!

My love and prayers go out to you and your family.

If you ever need to just talk, talk to us! We're here for you and we'll listen.
  5. I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hugs.
  6. Thanks all, it really means so much to me!!!
  7. oh, i'm so sorry for your family's loss. my deepest condolences.
  8. I'm so very sorry. You and your family are in my prayers. Big hugs.
  9. So sorry for your loss, hugs & prayers!
  10. I'm sorry! My condolences to you and your family and know that we're here for you if you need us. :flowers:
  11. I send you and your family my hugs and prayers. Cherish your memories of your grandmother always.
  12. My deepest condolences to you and your family as well.
  13. Sending u hugs and thoughts....
  14. I'm so sorry! I lost both of my grandpa's in the same year (last year). I know how difficult it may be for you and your family. I'm sending you good thoughts and best wishes to you and your family!
  15. Sending hugs and prayers your way. I lost my grandmother 2 years ago. Although I miss her every day, I still hold her in my heart. I wish the same for you and yours. :heart: