My Gorgeous Limo Briefcase & Everything Else!

1. I wanted to share my small collection with you all. I have been waiting until now because I thought my husband might be getting me this gorgeous BV briefcase for my law school graduation (and he did!). In fact, it's the only piece I haven't bought on sale!

So, limo briefcase, trifoglio coin purse, quarzo wallet, noce peep-toes, ebano coin purse flats, and not sure the name of the color on the mary jane pumps, they are from FW.

1.JPG 2.jpg 3.jpg
  2. Oh my goodness, litigatrix, you picked the most beautiful colours i`ve seen in combination!!!

your collection made my jaw drop, it`s soooo nice!

congratulations!

3. Thanks C_24--I do love the way it all looks together--BV makes the most beautiful colors! I am still wanting those silly little coin purses in every color of the rainbow. Right now the green is living on my white spy and I love it so. It's like a 'mini-me'!

wbottega.jpg
  4. Congrats on your graduation!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I love the BV Briefcase - how utterly luxurious! :nuts:

5. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION FROM LAW SCHOOL! I think you deserve a medal for finishing--you totally deserve the BV briefcase! It is just beautiful...

6. Thanks Balchlfen and shoulderache, it was quite an ordeal! Really he deserves something for putting up with me through it. I am lucky enough to have gone to a really good school and have a job lined up.

7. Gorgeous :nuts:! Congrats on all and especially graduating!! :woohoo:

Big :tup: for hubby too, so sweet.

8. Congrats on your graduation! Your whole collection is lovely, and I especially like the pop of colour the Quarzo wallet provides against the beautiful Limo briefcase. May it all see you through a successful career!

9. Beautiful gift! Congratulations on your graduation!

10. Wow- that is one gorgeous briefcase! :nuts:

11. Wow, I love the limo briefcase...so refined. you'll knock 'em dead in court!:tup:

12. Thanks everyone!

13. Litigatrix, congratulations on your graduation! That is an amazing accomplishment. Love you FAB collection - the Limo Brief is TDF!!

14. Congratulations on your graduation! Every piece in your collection is beautiful. :drool: You'll be the best dressed lawyer :queen:

15. Congrats on your graduation, Litigatrix!!!

And :yahoo: for your SUPER GORGEOUS Limo Briefcase!! It's so sweet!