My Goods Are Here!!!!

1. So my swingpack got here today!!! :yahoo: I got it on eBay for nwt bin for $79 including shipping!!! :yahoo: I love it already! I can't wait to take this on our trip to California next month. I have never had a swingpack but knew when I saw this one that I had to have it.. it's pink and will be so easy to keep clean! I plan on taking it on trips to Disneyland, the zoo, the beach, amusements parks, etc. I can easily fit my camera along with all my other things in it. Yipee!!!! Also I got my duffle that I bought today too, I had this bag in dark brown as my first Coach bag and sold it a while back and have regretted it ever since. I was able to get this one on a pretty good deal so I went for it. :tup: Just had to share, and here are a couple of pics. Thanks for sharing in my excitement!!!! :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats, love both!! You got a great deal on the swingpack too!

3. Great finds!!! I am still amazed how cheap you scored that swingpack!!! That duffle will be nice to wear around on vacation, too. Can you wear it crossbody??

4. Great deal on the swing pack!

5. yipee!! I'm so happy for you! I was so jealous when you won the swingpack for a very, very great deal!!! :smile:
    Congrats!!

6. Congrats!!! They look really good on you ;)

7. I know! I already had ordered the duffle a few days before the swingpack... it can be worn crossbody too, not sure if I will though. :shrugs:

8. Thank you guys so much!!!! ;) I never find the deals on eBay and was soo excited to find this one.. and now to have it here and beautiful, nwt, and totally authentic.. I am so stoked!!! :yahoo:

9. Awesome deal on the swingpack!! I love both your bags - they are gorgeous!!!

10. I love them both, congrats! What a great deal on the swingpack!

11. Both are so cute! Congrats!!

12. Cute bags, they both look great on you!!! Enjoy!!

13. Those look great!!!!!!!!! I love the duffle, it's a great size/shape. And the swingpack is SO cute, that will be perfect for lots of little errands and such. :smile: I hope you enjoy them both!!

14. Very nice. The duffle is a good size and can be worn crossbody which is nice and the swingpack, well it's pink so nothing more needs to be said :love:

15. Yay!!!! Congrats!!!!!