My Gold Madison **PICS**

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
Well, I am not much of a gold person, nor am I much of a patent person either, so don't ask why I bought one that is both. I just received this from a sweet SA in Boston. I love the size and style. Not so sure about the color. I would rather is be more of a bronze gold but it is a little on the brassy side. It's growing on me though... what do you guys think? I took lots of pics!!

Modeling pics to follow...

img5439dl6.jpg

Oh, u finally got it! when i saw it in person, i quite liked it.can't wait for your modeling pix. :smile:

It's definitely different. I didn't care for the color when I first took it out of the box, but it's growing on me. I love the size though. It's pretty roomy for a small bag. Seems larger on the inside compared to the classic size flap.

It's definitely different. I didn't care for the color when I first took it out of the box, but it's growing on me. I love the size though. It's pretty roomy for a small bag. Seems larger on the inside compared to the classic size flap.

HOLY COW, u look AMAZING!
yeah, when i saw the bag in person, I couldn't believe how roomy it was. It look really good on you! but then, i think anything looks good on you.

HOLY COW, u look AMAZING!
yeah, when i saw the bag in person, I couldn't believe how roomy it was. It look really good on you! but then, i think anything looks good on you.

you are waaayy to kind. Thank you! Did you see any other colors in this style? As much as I dislike patent, the nice thing is I think it will hold up better than leather.