My Gold Bar Clutch has finally arrived!

MIffy27

2 many Chanel bags!!
O.G.
Jun 24, 2007
Mr Postman delivered her to me this afternoon! I bought her off ebay for $600! She's used but in good condition and comes with everything. I wouldn't be able to afford her at full price anyway - $1,925!! She's from the 2006P collection and she's such an adorable little baby!:heart: I post a picture of her alongside my other two clutches for comparison.

I have been purchasing and selling items on ebay since 1998 and the seller of this little baby gave me the most painful experience I have ever had....... I don't think I will ever buy from him/her...:nogood: (unless of course he happens to have the Union Jack flap...)!

Attachments

• Chanel 2006P Gold Bar Clutcha.jpg
    Chanel 2006P Gold Bar Clutcha.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 2,072
  • Chanel 2006P Gold Bar Clutch 3a.jpg
    Chanel 2006P Gold Bar Clutch 3a.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 1,910
  • Chanel 2006P Golc Bar Clutch2a.jpg
    Chanel 2006P Golc Bar Clutch2a.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 1,897
  • Clutch Familya.jpg
    Clutch Familya.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 1,839
I'm so sorry to hear that you had a painful ebay experience, but.....that is one shiny gold GORGEOUS clutch! I love it and it is totally NOW and stylish what with all of the new shapes and crystals that they have on clutches now.

Thanks for showing, I've never seen that one before - FAB!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great buy, congrats:yahoo::yahoo:

Love all your clutches esp the red/black lambskin:drool::drool:

so YOU are the winner eh? I've been eyeing forever, gald you grab it! :nuts: She looks lovely :yes:

Indeed!

The auction itself went smoothly. I was expecting some crazy bids being put in in the last few seconds but it did not happen and that freaked me out actually.........:wtf:

(I watched an auction war from afar last night for an Olsen Chanel tote in a foreign website...blimey, some people are really prepared to pay an arm and a leg to get that bag...:sweatdrop:.)