My Girls

OOHH your pink gucci is too cute! Do that make that color anymore? I am tired of always seeing gucci in black, beige, red, and blue, and that pink is too pretty!

I think that Cole Haan is adorable as well! I've been wavering on buying it.

SUPERSAUCY, That Gucci comes in the basic colours, beige, and black for sure. Pink is the cruise line. I love it, but always afraid that I might get it dirty!!! Especially since it hasn't stoped snowing or raining since I got it.
The Cole Haan lunch tote is great, really great for on-the-go kinda thing. Had to wait like 3 months for a chocolate (yeah, I couldn't believe it either). You should think about it, I luv mine.

Noriko said:
Cute :biggrin: I like the cambon, I wanted to get one but in the end it was too big for me and the smaller one looked too small.

i'd love to have the small one too but almost $3000 for a bag is waaaay outta my league.

awesome collection!!

I like a bit of everything, and I'd like to own at least one piece of all designers........yeah, I'm greedy. Just got on the wait list for the Gaucho Tote, very exciting!!!

wow nice collection girl! LOVE the paddy.......friends I am new here and would also love to show a picture here but the pictures are just HUGE
#
can anyone help me in reseizing? thaaaaanks!

oh wow i see what you were talking about, love it! but wait its for 3000? lol i gotta pay my way through college so that might not be in the cards let, but i gotta say i love the quilted pattern! maybe i can find soemthing more in my budget along the lines of that gorgeous cambon!