My Gift To You!!!Monogram Panda Desktop!!!

1. If some of you seen some of my older entrees you probably seen my panda desktop background i have on my laptop well i recived several PM asking to get it but since i cant hand over that one i have made a monogram alternative one, i had to make the panda from scratch since i couldn't get a desent one on the internet, all i can say is that takashi murakami is a genious since it took me hours to make, so here are the rules to get it you must be a PF member and yo must not distrivute or post the image on another website claim as you'r own do something fraudalent or something dumb with it:lecture:
    first everyone that wants it must PM me and i will reply with a link to the image since i can't atach it because of the file size...
    :phew: that being said hope you like it :yes:
    enjoy...

PS. the LV SA's had the same one on their comps when i took a behind the scenes look...
    and everyone that PM'd will automaticlly get the link sent...
    and take pics of you'r desktops and tell me how you like it...

2. yeah! thanks a bunch latinmalemodel!

3. [​IMG]

here's how it looks...

4. Just a red x :sad:

5. I can't see it!

6. me neither

7. geocities doesn't allow for direct-linking, but if you load it to photobucket you'd have a better chance. :smile:

8. okay fixed girls i will pm again with a new link...

9. Thank you I love it!

10. im glad you liked...

11. pls pm me again thanks:yes:

12. cute.. big panda..

i always change the background...

now looking for cherry

13. omg, too cute! i am soo going to pm!!! thank you!!! you're the best!

14. I love this desktop. It makes me want to get a panda pochette.
    Thank you, latinmalemodel!!!

[​IMG]

mydesktop.jpg
  15. oooh... could anyone send me a link? I can't wait until latinmalemodel logs on... heehee!!!!!