My Giant Sphere

1. Here is my black giant sphere that I just got recently. When I first saw it on the website, I thought the size would be smaller but it is actually quite big but I like it. Here is also the comparison picture of Sphere and work. They are both black color of 2007 with gold giant but black color on work seems to be darker, more shiny and nicer than the sphere. :yes:
    IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0250.JPG IMG_0245.JPG
  2. oh, wow, that's a cool bag! congrats!! Thanks for posting it! it is quite big but doesn't look TOO big if you know what I mean.

Do the straps stay on your shoulder? will you post a modeling pic?
  3. LOVE it! Congrats! pleaseplease post modeling pics! :smile::smile:
  4. The spere is so unique; I imagine the shape will look fantastic when the leather softens up a bit!
  5. Yes the straps stay on the shoulder. I will post the modelling picture tomorrow as no one is around to take a picture for me now. :rolleyes:
  6. Different. Didn't realize the sphere was going to be that big...
  7. I like it, it is very special and interesting! I'd love to see a modeling picture as well! Congratulations, it's very nice!
  8. Oh my heck - I like it!! Congrats!:tup:
  9. Yes, it's quite unique! I bet you will get lots of attention when going out with this baby! Thanks for sharing!
  10. I would actually want to see the modelling pics....Cute bag though
  11. I will be really interested to see how this bag breaks in... And I'm with the others - I would LOVE to see some modeling pictures!
  12. I've seen this at NM - it's lovely and really cool. With this fab fall leather it really looks great, I love the thickness of this leather with the shape. Can't wait for modeling pics too!
  13. Congrats!! I can't wait to see modeling pics of it on your shoulder. :yahoo:
  14. Very cool, kinda weird, but cool. Congrats on your bag...I'm not sure about the shape just yet, but watch me fall head over heels for it in a week.
  15. Congrats on the new bbag. I think that I am really falling for that shape. Are they getting the Sphere in the Uk/London??