My Gerard Darel Bags Are Here!!!

1. So they weren't supposed to arrive until Tuesday (and I didn't even think that fedex delivered on mondays) - but this morning on my doorstep were my THREE Gerard Darel bags!!!

I can understand now why they're cult hit bag. The leather is really soft and squishy and even smells divine - and it's a great size. It fits over your shoulder comfortably but also looks really cute carried on your arm.

I received the Black (i'm sure this is the one i'll get the most use from) - White - so crisp and pretty, I already have so many outfits planned with this bag in mind - and Caramel colored one, which is really really really light tan.

Another thing that I love about these bags as they are functional and also timeless looking. I think these will look less dated then my B-bag and my Edith (although I think this bag is also timeless too). I can actually see myself using these bags in 5 years - I know that sounds crazy - but they are really simple bags that hold a lot of stuff!!

Someday there's going to be a 36 hour in my future - but the 24's are the PERFECT everyday/all day size.

*pictures to follow*
  2. YAY!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pictures :love: !!
  3. Yay!!!
  4. SO happy to hear they arrived early! :nuts: :p SO sad to hear the tan is really really really light. :cry: :sad:

Yay to the soft, squishy leather!!

I'm glad you love them and it was worth the wait!! :biggrin:
  5. Congrats, beauxgoris! IMHO Gerard Darel bags will become classics (but then I'll hold up my hand and say I know virtually nothing about handbags :biggrin: )

Look forward to seeing pics of your beautiful bags.
  6. Oooh!!! Congrats, I can't wait to see the pics! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

7. ^^It's okay - I wanted the tan to be lighter rather than darker. (Did you order one and want a darker tan?)
  8. Congratulations, beauxgoris!
  9. Congrats!
  10. Congrats! My caramel GD bag is supposed to arrive tomorrow (also from BG). I can hardly wait!
  11. ^^my caramel was a very light tan - which was just what I was hoping for - a perfect summer neutral bag!
  12. Congrats! I'd also love to see pics!
  13. Pic as soon as PHH goes to bed!
  14. I was hoping for a true camel or caramel color - on the medium side of tan. But maybe it will be okay since I have Kooba Lucy in camel which is a medium to dark tan. As long as the leather is soft and squishy I think it will find a place in my bag collection. Is the color flat and blah, or does it have depth? I'll look forward to your pics! PHH cracks me up - you sleuth for sneaking three new bags into the house! Go slip him a sleeping pill...
  15. Lucky you! I'm excited for you to get it!! Mine won't be arriving until Wednesday.