My Funny eBay Story About a Sick Idiot

You're sure not alone there, been there!

You seem to have a keeper this time though :smile:

Yeah, finally a keeper! I think God was testing me to see if I was deserving....................:roflmfao: My girlfriend and I want to write a book about all of our bad dating experiences. I actually had a guy take me to a psychiatrist once to have me evaluated. He said he wanted to make sure I was OK. I figured, what the heck cuz I've got nothing to hide so I did it. When he got the results back and the doctor told him I scored higher on the tests than anyone he'd ever given them to the guy says, "Well he said you must have done a lot of work on yourself but I think maybe you're just a good liar." UUmmm.....OK, I took 5 MMPI exams, passed them with flying colors and you're still going to question. I question the fact that I agreed to it. Yeah, he got his walking papers! He sure was hot, though....too bad!:roflmfao:

initially, after reading the first post, i thought you thought it was him but you accidentally purchased it using his id. but it wasn't, so...

poor replacement gf. the fact that she doesn't know that he wants her to be a mini-you is sad. no woman deserves to be a clone of someone else, no matter how fabulous you are. that ex of yours is freako, and perhaps the best thing to do is to tell her about it, especially if you run into her in the gym.

but then... why bother, right?

good thing you got out of that one. rancid turd!!! :cursing:

Rancid turd!! I love that! First of all you can't tell someone else these things as we all know we must learn from our own experiences. In fact before I married him his own TWIN sister came to me and begged me not to marry him. She said, "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into! (She was a client of mine and a great lady) and I didn't listen. When someone's SISTER takes the time to come to you and talk you out of it and it's a no go, why would she listen to me. We all have to learn our own lessons in life!!
I don't think he is trying to turn her into me because she really is nothing like me.He just has no taste and is trying to impress her with nice gifts. But once he sent me pictures of her in the mail (a failed attempt to make me jealous) instead I took it to work and we all had a good laugh. My friend Nikki named her "Rudolph The Red Nosed Grandma" hehe She was sporting a Gin Blossom nose, standing up against a pole in a black dress with chicken legs looking like she was so tipsy she might fall over!! I'm sure that she is a very nice lady but I feel sorry for her and what she's in for! I have no ill will towards her as she's done nothing to me at all. Of course on the DVD were about 12 other pictures of him with the wife that came before me who really was a piece of work...........I was like OMG, dude get over yourself! One day it will all make a great, fun read I hope!

As you can see, I have every reason to love Michael more every day!!! Finally a great guy..............yippee! It's even better than a nice purse hehe j/k