My funky little collection.

1. Hello, I am new here on the purse forums but I was so excited to see everyone's collections I wanted to take pictures of my own. I know I don't any huge high-end pieces but I love these bags and, of COURSE, any collection is ALWAYS a work in progress. Where am I trying to go next.... well, my inspirational bags are the Gucci "Britts," LV speedy, D&G, and Chloe bags. I will get there, haha, I promise!!!

Anyway, here it goes. My funky little bag collection as of right now!

Coach:

* Ocelot satchel with matching wristlet (This is my FAVORITE bag in my collection so far)

* Optic Gallery Tote with matching wristlet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Isabella Fiore:

[​IMG]

Kate Spade:

[​IMG]

Juicy:

* Cherry Daydreamer with matching cosmetic case.

* Cable Knit Satchel (my everyday bag right now)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Betsey Johnson:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

continued.....

2. Those Coach purses are gorgeous...as are all of them. :smile: I'm stuck on Coach right now.

The Cherry Daydreamer is adorable too!

3. Lulu Guinness:

[​IMG]

D&B:

[​IMG]

And remember when these were cool? (LAMB for LeSportsac) haha, I hardly ever use them anymore but I still love Gwen Stefani and cannot seem to part with them for some reason. The first picture was from the very first collection and I remember RUSHING to Bloomingdale's to get as many as I could.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Aww.. the cable knit satchel is very cute ! Welcome ! :yes:

5. Funky indeed, congrats on a lovely collection!

6. Great collection! I love the colors of your Coach optic bag and wristlet. Thanks for sharing!

7. looks good, how can i get them?

8. Love your collection! I love bags that are not seen everywhere (given I love my LV monos :shame: ) Your collection is super cute. Loving the knit bag and the LAMBS. Thanks for sharing with us. :yes:

9. Thank you guys!! I will adding an additional item in "5-7 business days," or so told to me by the Nordstroms sales lady, because she found a black LAMB "Love-Capri" satchel for me in San Fran so they are shipping it out:yahoo: YAY!

Thank you again.

10. hehe, well if you are asking about the two Coach LEs you might be able to find them on eBay. Although, I haven't seen the pink/white/red suede optical tote around very often. I got both at the Coach store in King of Prussia, but they are both long gone.

The juicy knit bag is on eluxury right now, but only in pink. The beige (Cafe Au Lait) is sold out I believe.

The Isabella Fiore's I got at Saks Off Fifth in October, etc...

Thank you again. :smile:

11. your collection is so fun!! I love it! can't wait to see the new LAMB

12. Love the coach bags and jucies! :heart: :heart: :heart:

13. Very nice collection! Love the Coach and the Juicys.

14. Yay, another Betsey Johnson fan!! Those bags are sweet! Your whole collection is verrah nize---excellent to see some variety!

15. That Lulu Guiness is TDF! Funky and fun!