My funky assortment of goodies (high end, low end, and a lot in between)

1. Hi, i've decided to share some of my bags and maybe a few other accessories. I wanted to wait until I had my entire collection (as I left some of my guccis in the west coast), but I can always update since all I've been buying are bags.

I like really funky pieces and my rule is that i cannot have two bags that are alike (except Chloe :yahoo:)

Sorry if the pictures are too big!

So here we go:

Etro:

[​IMG]

Moschino:

[​IMG]

Binetti and Henry Beguelin:

[​IMG]

Jamin Puech:

[​IMG]

BE & D (left side), YSL, and the bottom right is a MJ convertible clutch:

[​IMG]

Kooba and Dior:

[​IMG]

Louis Vuitton:

[​IMG]

2. Wow, excellent collection! :yes:

3. Gorgeous bags! I love the dior gaucho you have. Great collection and thanks for sharing.

4. Nice collection! I really like that red Moschino!

5. Love those Etros! :yes: Have been intrigued with that brand ... how do you like them?

6. Nice collection, congrats:yahoo:

7. Lovely collection ! My favourites are the LVs.. of course. :graucho:

8. Such a cool collection...LOVE them all!:heart:

9. Great collection!!!:love: Thank you for sharing!:flowers:

10. Now the random purses :p

first pic: D&G, Balenciaga, Botkier

[​IMG]

Most of these bags I picked up when visiting other places... like a souvenier... :p
    [​IMG]

I love clutches... so I started collecting a few:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Oops, forgot my fendi wisteria... she's special so she gets the solo pic!

[​IMG]

12. Some of you know my obsession w/ chloe, but here are my recent chloe acquisitions....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Thank you Swanky, Sunnydqt, Whatzerface, fryedaze, chanelvgirl, ayla, Jill, & LV_addict :flowers: :heart:

It's a small collection, but i'm building it quite rapidly :shame:

fryedaze --- I like my etro purses. I was not into etro at all when I bought them, I was just randomly looking at NM and I couldn't decide between the two. The details are amazing!. The purses are very unique and easy to carry.. I get sooo many compliments on the bags when I take them out because the color/fabric combo just pops out!!

14. D&G your collection is amazing!!i love your Chloes(the shoes are adorable!)!!:biggrin::heart::drool:

15. Wow love the variety. Congrats!:flowers: